- Enjoy transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle from Siracusa to Ragusa on a scenic route, and explore the Baroque architecture and gardens learning of its history.
- Indulge in a Sicilian-Spanish lunch in a trattoria, and taste the local chocolate made in the Aztec tradition.
- Admire numerous eighteenth-century churches and buildings and the Gardens.
- End the tour on a sweet note with chocolate made following the tradition that originated from the Aztecs of Central America.
Siracusa - Drive through landscapes to Ragusa - City center of IBLA - Lunch in a local Trattoria -
Tasting of local chocolate in Modica - Drive back to Siracusa
Need to Know
- Tip: Don’t forget to wear comfortable footwear and a hat, and apply sunscreen, as it is mainly an outdoors tour.
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Lunch in the local Trattoria
- English-speaking team
- Chocolate tasting in Modica
- Hotel/accommodation transfers
- Licensed guide
- Admission fees
- You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.