Select Your Experience
- Get up close with Favignana's natural wonders with this family-run tour, featuring snorkeling, diving, and unique local insights.
- Learn the secrets of local winemaking from the expert skipper, Ignazio Gandolfo, while sipping on wines from the Gandolfo family's very own vineyards.
- Experience a historical walk through Favignana's fishing village, visiting Tonnara di Favignana and Palazzo Florio – home to Caretta caretta turtles.
- Discover local flavors with homemade focaccia, fresh salami, and authentic Sicilian appetizers, all served on board.
- Treat yourself to our extra snack option, with tastings of liqueur wine and tagliancozzi, Egadi Island's local biscuits.
- 8-hr guided tour
- 30-min dinghy boat ride
- Expert skipper
- Access to Marine Protected Area & Egadi Islands
- Surface snorkeling equipment
- Admission to attractions
- Tip: Explore the history of Tonnara di Favignana, one of the last tuna traps in the Mediterranean, in its museum, which features multimedia rooms, video testimonies, and historical films.
- Get free access to Palazzo Florio until 1:30pm.
- The experience is not accessible for wheelchair users, people with mobility issues, people with back and neck problems, and women in an advanced state of pregnancy.
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.