Book Aerial Sightseeing Tours In Catania
Select Your Experience
- Mount Etna is one of the most ambitious destinations for trekkers. Start your adventure at “Rifugio Sapienza” at 1900 mt. (Etna South).
- If you want, hop on a cable car and reach 2500 mt. From there, take the 4x4 bus and ascend to 2900 mt.
- Trek your way up to the Summit Craters at 3340 mt.
- Admire the lunar-looking lava fields along the way that will lead you under the summit craters.
- Browse through the different options we offer and choose the one that suits you best!
- Trek at Mount Etna
- English & Italian-speaking guide
- Protective helmet
- Brunch/aperitivo/refreshments (optional)
- Tasting (optional)
- Round-trip cable car tickets (optional)
- Tip: We advise a good pair of trekking shoes, an anti-wind and anti-rain jacket, a hat, and telescopic sticks in order to help yourself in the walk (only if you already have those), and in general dress appropriately for the various temperatures that are possible to find during the excursion.
- The price of the cable car (for the "Trekking to the Summit" option) needs to be paid in cash on the day of the experience.
- You can avail round-trip ascent and descent by a 4x4 vehicle at an extra cost on-site.
- This tour is restricted to those with heart problems and asthma.
- The excursion is subject to changes in case of volcanic activity and/or adverse weather conditions, so as not to compromise the safety of the participants.
- Please check your final voucher for meeting point information.
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.