Book Agrigento Guided tours
Expert Multilingual Guides
- Uncover the secrets of the civilizations that occupied Agrigento's Valley of the Temples with skip-the-line entry and an expert guide.
- Explore the ruins of 8 Hellenistic temples and an early Christian necropolis with your English or Italian-speaking guide.
- Don’t miss the Temple of Castor and Pollux, dedicated to the Greek mythological twins, or the Temple of Vulcan for Hephaestus, god of fire.
- Skip-the-line entry to the Valley of Temples
- 2-hr guided tour (optional)
- Flexible-guided tour (optional)
- Expert English and Italian-speaking guide
- Tip: Pack a picnic to enjoy at the Garden of Kolymbetra after your tour, and enjoy scenic views at the base of the valley.
- Certain temples may be inaccessible to tourists during the winter months owing to upkeep or refurbishment.
- Reach the meeting point at least 20 minutes before the activity starts.
- You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
- Discover Greek heritage in Italy with a guided sunset tour from Palermo through the Agrigento Archaeological Park, followed by an exclusive dinner.
- Witness the stunning Doric-style art and architecture at the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Valle dei Temple.
- Enjoy comfortable transportation to and from Palermo in a minivan/minibus with an English-speaking guide.
- Unpack the historical significance behind each landmark with knowledge from your guide.
- Relish a typical Sicilian dinner at a luxurious restaurant with a selection of complementary wines.
- Transportation in and out of Palmero in a luxury Mercedes minivan or minibus
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Entrance tickets and guided visit to Agrigento Archaeological Park
- Typical Sicilian dinner with wine
- Water bottle
- Tip: Start exploring the Valley of Temples from the Porta Quinta entrance so that you can view the best-preserved temples last.
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.